Monday - Thursday $1,200
The above listed rates are for cash and check payments.
10% discount for active duty, vets, law enforcement, and first responders
ask about our special pricing for rehearsal dinners, family parties, corporate events and weddings under 50 guests
- A rental block is 11 hours and may take place between 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM on Friday and Saturday and 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM for Sunday to Thursday
- To reserve your date we require 25 % of the rental rate. This deposit is nonrefundable and the remaining balance is due 30 days before your event.
- A $300 Damage Deposit is due 30 days before your event. The deposit is refundable if property is left in good condition and contract terms met.
- You are able to provide your own alcohol for a $250 on premise fee. The on premise fee will also include the Cedar Bend bartender for 6 hours. ( alcohol must be served by TABC bartender)
- Music levels must stay below 85 decibels and must stop at 10:30 PM on Friday or Saturday, 8:00 PM on Sunday through Thursday.
- Cedar Bend can provide a list of approved vendors or you may choose your own (excluding bartender). All vendors must sign a vendor contract.
- Payment Methods- Cash, Check, Money Order